Raha Cycling
please enter your login and password

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Raha Cycling
please enter your login and password
Raha Cycling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saturday Ride Timings - Spring 2015
NEW WHEELS, FRAME, BIKE OR OTHER EQUIPMENT?? EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 4:42 pm by btberg

» Riding in Abu Dhabi
NEW WHEELS, FRAME, BIKE OR OTHER EQUIPMENT?? EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 7:17 pm by Graham23

» Group Riding Tips - All Riders Must Read This Before Participating
NEW WHEELS, FRAME, BIKE OR OTHER EQUIPMENT?? EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 6:36 pm by Admin

» Fitness Requirements for Riding with the Raha Group
NEW WHEELS, FRAME, BIKE OR OTHER EQUIPMENT?? EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 4:02 pm by Admin

» Details for all rides can be found on our Facebook Page
NEW WHEELS, FRAME, BIKE OR OTHER EQUIPMENT?? EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 1:07 pm by Admin

» Ride Captains Required
NEW WHEELS, FRAME, BIKE OR OTHER EQUIPMENT?? EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 2:37 pm by kevd

» Scott CR1 Pro for sale
NEW WHEELS, FRAME, BIKE OR OTHER EQUIPMENT?? EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 6:35 pm by chrish

» Turbo Trainer
NEW WHEELS, FRAME, BIKE OR OTHER EQUIPMENT?? EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 8:13 pm by buckleyp7

» Bike Box required - 24-26 July
NEW WHEELS, FRAME, BIKE OR OTHER EQUIPMENT?? EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 7:30 pm by adcooke

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

NEW WHEELS, FRAME, BIKE OR OTHER EQUIPMENT??

Go down

NEW WHEELS, FRAME, BIKE OR OTHER EQUIPMENT?? Empty NEW WHEELS, FRAME, BIKE OR OTHER EQUIPMENT??

Post  Martin the Flying Dane:-) Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:27 pm

Hey everybody:-)

SOME VERY GOOD NEWS...

I have established a connection and an agreement with a bike shop in Denmark. We have made an agreement there can benefit all of you with some superb prices you cannot get even close to in the UAE. This is a huge bike shop where they have just about all the brands so all of you should be covered:-)
This is the same shop where Morten Brons has his new bike in order and I have just received my new 2012 model ZIPP 808 FireCrest and Garmin 910XT yesterday:-)

It will work this way: You are serious and have made up you mind which product(s) you wish, you email me(or see me at YAS) with the exact specs and I will quote for a price. The price you will get is including freight and insurance for damage during freight(total price). The product will be sent to my address and you pick it up or I will bring it to you at YAS or Abu Dhabi Airport area.
When ordering I will ask for a deposit of 1.000 - 2.000dhs depending on price. Freight time 4 - 5 days(if in stock).

The only thing you need to keep in mind is: if the shipment is court in Customs in Dubai a 5% Import-Tax will apply which of course is PAIED BY YOU upon receiving the product(s).
(It did not happen to my yesterday:-))

It is difficult to say up front how many % you will save since it depends on the product but trust me, you will probably not find it cheeper, not even in England.

Some examples:
- My 2012 model ZIPP 808 FireCrest Carbon Clincher with break pads and Quick Release is 8.700dhs including freight and insurance. (Believe Wolfi is asking 14.000 - 14.500dhs)
- Quick Release upgrade to Titanium is 140dhs ekstra.
- I ordered a new SRAM Cassette it is 320dhs. (Wolfi asking 490dhs)

Hope you will like this opportunity, I thought you should all have the chance to save some dhs:-)
At Spinneys Build-Up Race there were some of you asking, sorry for the delay but now we are up and running.

Peddling Regrads, Martin:-)

Martin the Flying Dane:-)

Back to top Go down